Zuplo is developing the next-generation API Management solution that simplifies the process of shipping amazing APIs for teams of any size. By reimagining the API Gateway + API Management product, Zuplo has created a modern experience that enables developers to go live in minutes instead of months. Zuplo provides an amazing developer experience that includes all the modern features developer except such as source-driven development, unlimited branches, and deployments in seconds.
Zuplo has demonstrated that companies of all sizes - from single engineers to large organizations with thousands of employees - need a better way to manage their APIs. Zuplo isn't just an API gateway; we are on a mission to revolutionize the entire lifecycle of building, shipping, and managing APIs.
We are looking for an outstanding product-focused engineer who is passionate about APIs and has the desire to own significant portions of our product. As a Zuplo engineer, you will be given ownership of whole product areas and be expected to quickly deliver amazing experiences to our customers.
- Participate in all areas of software development including design, coding, testing, bug fixes, documentation, and customer support.
- Work closely with others at the company to clearly understand the requirements, goals, and measurements of the software you are building
- Quickly prototype new features; research and understand design tradeoffs; and clearly articulate and refine architecture decisions
- Work across our entire stack to implement a feature from end-to-end.
Successful engineers at Zuplo...
- Take ownership of their code and features
- Care deeply about the product and features they are shipping
- Pay attention to the details
- Are empathetic to the customer
- Understand that shipping quickly should not come at the cost of quality
- Love to test and dogfood the software they write
- Iterate quickly and are willing to change course if something isn’t working
- Can comfortably work with ambiguity and conflicting priorities
You may be a good fit if...
- You are passionate about developer experiences and don’t accept that good enough is good enough
- You can write and communicate extremely well
- You are an amazing engineer who is capable of making product decisions and can empathize with the customer
- Can handle multiple priorities and are okay with switching tasks when required (i.e. urgent customer issue)
Our tech stack
- Node, Deno, Typescript, React, and Go
- GCP, Fly.io, and Cloudflare
- Terraform, Github,
We understand that not everyone is going to check every box on this list. What is most important is that you are a passionate engineer that is capable of building amazing software. We are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and high performance team.
Salary and Benefits
Every employee of Zuplo receives both salary and equity (stock options). We offer competitive salaries and benefits.
- US employees will receive competitive health, dental, vision insurance and a pre-tax health savings plan.
- Employees in other countries will receive health benefits as applicable
- We are a flexible and fully remote company.
- Zuplo has an unlimited vacation/holiday policy - we recommend everyone takes about 30 total paid days off per year.
- We get the whole team together once or twice a year in person for collaboration and fun team activities (past years have been in Mexico)
Apply by emailing jobs[at]zuplo.com