Zuplo offers the following support plans:
|Support Offer||Available to|
|Community Support||All customers|
|Standard Support||Customers with any paid subscription plan or those in the initial trial period|
|Priority Support||Customers with a priority support plan|
|Enterprise Support||Customers with an enterprise support plan|
New Zuplo customers receive Standard Support during the trial period (customers may check on how many trial days they have left by logging into the portal).
At the end of the trial period, customers who have not opted to purchase a paid subscription can use the Zuplo Community for assistance.
Customers with Zuplo's free subscription plan can seek support through the Zuplo Community. Response times may vary and are not guaranteed.
Customers with a paid Zuplo subscription plan receive Standard Support which offers access to the following channels:
- Zuplo Community
- Zuplo Email Support (best effort response times)
Customers with a Priority support plan receive support time from 8am to 8pm US Eastern time (UTC−05:00), quicker response times, and access to the Customer Success team.
Customers with an Enterprise support plan receive 24/7 support hours, prioritized response times, and access to the Customer Success team.
Your sales order indicates whether you are subscribed to the Standard, Priority, or Enterprise support.
The following features are provided with every support plan:
- Answer questions concerning usage issues related to Zuplo platform-specific features, options and configurations.
- Provide initial and high-level suggestions regarding the appropriate usage, features, or solution configurations for the particular type of reporting, analysis, or functionality.
- Isolate, document, and find alternative solutions for reported defects.
- Work with Zuplo Operations, Product, Software Development, and QA staff to submit change requests, enhancement requests, and provide fixes for the Zuplo platform as necessary.
- Address your concerns with online or printed documentation, providing additional examples or explanations for concepts requiring clarification.
- Access to online release notes for updates.
- Access to Zuplo's online library of support webinars and knowledge base.
- Access to Zuplo's customer community forums to collaborate with fellow Zuplo customers.
The following table describes feature differences of each Zuplo support plan:
|Response Times||N/A||Best Effort||(8am to 8pm US Eastern time (UTC−05:00)||24/7|
|Private Slack Channel||No||No||Yes||Yes|
For customers with email support, you can contact us at
[email protected]. Tickets will be responded to as quickly as possible and prioritized based on your support offering.